Neck pain is a common problem with patients who come in our office. Sometimes pain in other places like the shoulders or head are actually caused by problems in the cervical area such as a pinched nerve or disc injury. Here are some interesting facts about neck pain:
1. Neck pain is reported more frequently in females than males.
2. Right now, 1 in 10 adults hurt from neck pain.
3. 15.1% of the American population claims that neck pain is their most common pain complaint.
4. Neck pain is the most common type of injury sustained from a car accident. In fact, 49% of car accident injuries are related to neck pain!
5. Neck pain is the #3 cause of chronic pain.
6. Common causes of neck pain include: trauma, injury, sleeping in unnatural positions, stress, and prolonged computer use.
7. Chronic neck pain can lead to depression, relationship strain, anxiety, work difficulty, inability to complete daily tasks, and fatigue.
Neck pain sounds like a real pain, huh? The good news is I can help! With a thorough chiropractic exam, the proper amount of adjustments if needed, and a little therapy and exercise, neck pain can be relieved. More good news, it won't cost you an arm and a leg. My mission is to provide you with just the amount of treatments necessary at an affordable rate. We're not a one-size-fits-all, lengthy care plan kind of office. At the Neck & Back Pain Relief Center you'll be treated fairly with customized treatments fit just for you.
For more information or to schedule an appointment call 419-300-BACK (2225). You may also contact us here. If you're interested in completing your new patient paperwork in advance, you can print them here.